- General Terms and Conditions for the Protection of Personal Data
- Data we collect
- When we delete your information
- Personal Data of Minors
- Who we share personal data with
- Processing Purposes
- Legal basis for data processing
- Data retention
- Your rights
- Data Controller
- Changes in Policy
- Acceptance of the Terms
Protecting individuals from the processing of personal data is a fundamental right. Article 8 (1) of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (the "the Charter") and Article 16 (1) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) provide that everyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him / her.
Furthermore, under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council which came into effect on 25.05.2018, a stricter framework for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and for the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the ' General Regulation'). »). Finally, Law 4624/2019 (A '137) “ Personal Data Protection Authority, implementing measures for Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons” against the processing of personal data and transposition into national law of Directive (EU) 2016/680 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and other provisions” has also entered into force.
The protection of individuals against the processing of personal data is of the utmost importance for the company REFORMED IKE CONSULTING SERVICES and the distinctive title "REFORMED CS PLC" (hereinafter "reformed").Therefore, the collection and processing of personal data by reformed shall only be carried out in accordance with the General Regulation and applicable legislation in general. reformed allows access only to authorized persons and takes enhanced data security measures against amongst others loss, mishandling, unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure.
Please read this policy carefully to understand how and why we collect, use, and store your personal information. You can generally visit reformed's website without requiring your personal information, without accepting cookies and without following us on our social media pages and channels on our audiovisual media sites. Personal data are obtained only if you provide us the data, for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter or when submitting form-communication application.
The processing of personal data of users of the site is governed by the following terms, by the relevant provisions of the applicable personal data protection laws, directives and regulations of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
The processing of your personal data is confidential and reformed takes all reasonable technical and other measures to ensure the confidentiality of such processing. Access to your personal data is only authorized by (where appropriate and depending on the purpose of processing) reformed. As a visitor to this site, you will remain anonymous. The data we store and analyze are used for statistical purposes only (for example, in order to continually improve our website and its content).
When you visit our site, reformed may process:
- a) The data that you have entered for subscribing to the website and the services offered (e.g. newsletter, contact form) (full name, contact phone, e-mail address, communication content),
- b) Information that is automatically collected during your browsing, some of which may be personal data. These include items such as the language settings, the IP address, the location, the device settings, the operating system of the device, activity data, the duration of use, URL redirection, the status report, the user information (information on the issue of browser), the browsing history, and the type of data you saw.
The types of cookies used by re: for: mēd are persistent cookies that remain on your computer or device until you delete them, or for a predetermined period of time and session cookies, which are deleted after you end your browsing and / or after you close your browser.
Below you will find a more detailed overview of the types of cookies we use and why:
Absolutely Essential / Essential Cookies: Absolutely essential cookies are essential to the proper operation of the site, allowing you to browse and use its features, such as accessing secure sites. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity. Without these cookies, we are unable to offer an effective operation of our website.
Functionality and analytics cookies: These cookies can provide you with a smoother visitor experience. These cookies enable us to analyze website use so that we can measure and improve performance. These cookies can be placed by us or a third party on our behalf and are stored for as long as your browsing period lasts.
You can change your browser settings in order to delete or prevent certain cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile device.
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
|Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
|Remembers your choice on handling of cookies on our domain for one year.
|Remembers your choice on language selection on our domain for one year.
|Used by OpenStreetMap to operate maps.
We delete the data after the purpose for which we collected it is complete. The precise deletion rules are described in the definitions of periodic deletion concepts. Different rules apply depending on the purpose of the processing. For each category referred to in the periodic deletion definitions we have defined different deletion periods. The data collected also indicate the deletion period applied. When the storage period has elapsed, the data is deleted accordingly.
We delete your personal data at your own discretion or in the following cases:
- (a) if you have signed up to our site to receive notifications and updates (newsletter) via email, your personal data will be deleted if you choose to unsubscribe from the newsletter by selecting “unsubscribe”.
- (b) if you have filled in the contact form and wish to be deleted, your personal data will be deleted within 10 days of the submission of your request.
We intend not to collect the personal data of persons having not completed their eighteenth (18) year of age, who may have access to reformed ‘s website. However, as reformed is unable to ensure / confirm, any underage users of the website who transmit their personal data through it, are required and should have obtained the consent of of those exercising their parental responsibility or any of their guardians. Adults are advised to exercise proper supervision of their underage minors while browsing the internet and this site.
reformed may also transmit personal data in judicial, administrative, tax, customs, arbitration authorities or other public authorities, regulators and lawyers if necessary to comply with the law or to establish, exercise or defense of its legal claims.
We use your personal information solely to provide you with the best possible services and to achieve our statutory purposes. Thus, your data are being processed from reformed for the following purposes:
- Το serve a pre-contractual or contractual relationship in order for you to obtain personalized information and access your personal documents as well as in order for us to respond to your requests or contact you when you have so requested;
- Updating for our services: and sending a newsletter: we record the contact informationyou have provided us, to inform you of new actions and services we believe may be of interest to you. You may in any case refuse to be sent such messages, either through the “unsubscribe” option or by sending an email to email@example.com
- other communications: there may be times that we contact you by email, post office, phone or text message, depending on the contact details you have shared with us.
- Legal procedures and compliance: in some cases we need to use the information provided, which may include personal data, to manage and resolve legal disputes or complaints, regulatory investigations and compliance, or to implement agreement (s) or to comply with lawful requests from law enforcement authorities to the extent required by law.
- to ensure that our websites operate in the most efficient way on all your devices.
- to create anonymized statistics on the number of visits and accessibility of the homepage and the individual pages, for the purpose of proceeding with necessary action aimed at improving your browsing experience.
- to ask you to participate in customer satisfaction surveys, advertising campaigns, market analysis and stratification, or other promotions or events.
- to reach out to you to resolve any differences that may have arisen between us
We only collect personal data when absolutely necessary and the purpose is lawful and has been previously determined. Unless otherwise specified when collecting personal data, the legal basis for their processing is one of the following:
- (a) processing is necessary for the fulfillment of our contractual relationship with you (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Regulation);
- (b) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company (Article 6(1) (f) of the General Regulation);
- (c) you have given your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Regulation).
reformed strives and implements reasonable procedures to prevent access to and misuse of information, including personal data. We use appropriate systems and procedures to protect information including personal data. We also apply security procedures and technical and physical restrictions on access and use of personal data that exist on our servers. Only authorized personnel is permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
If you have questions about a specific retention period for certain types of personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to receive free specific information about the information reformed has stored for you. Additionally, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access: The right to know what personal data we collect and how it is processed.
- Right to correction of personal data: The right to update personal data in our database.
- Right to be forgotten: you can request the deletion of all your personal data.
- Right of restriction processing: you can restrict the processing of personal data.
- Right to portability: you can request the transfer of your data in an editable format.
- Right to refuse processing: you may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority: you can lodge a complaint against reformed to the Personal Data Protection Authority or any other authority designated by the Greek State or any supervisory authority for EU Member State personal data.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement to comply with any applicable legal or regulatory obligations. If we make any substantial changes or changes that affect you, we will contact you before we begin processing.